To remove the “View duplicates” link from Ontolica Search Center result list please perform the following actions:
- Execute a search on whatever word in Ontolica Search center, so you are directed to the search results page (by default DefaultResults.aspx).
- Choose Site Actions > Edit Page.
- Choose “Configure this Search Result Web Part” on the “Ontolica MOSS Search Results Web Part”.
- Uncheck the checkbox “Remove duplicate search results” in the “Miscellaneous Options” section.
- Choose OK and Publish the page.
Search results viewed as duplicates will no longer be grouped by SharePoint. If you other have search results pages, you will have to modify the Web Part on each page.