To install Ontolica and make its basic, default features available to a given site collection, do the following:
1. Run the Ontolica setup program on one of the machines in your server farm as described in “Running the Ontolica Setup Program”.
2. Make sure the Ontolica is activated at the farm level as described in “Activating and Deactivating Farm-Level Features”.
3. If you did not choose to deploy Ontolica when running the setup program, then do so manually afterward to each relevant application as described in “Manual Deployment”.
4. Activate Ontolica for each site collection where you want to use its features as described in “Activating and Deactivating Ontolica for a Selected Collection”.
5. Create at least one Ontolica Search Center for each site collection where you have activated Ontolica. See “Creating an Ontolica Search Center” for details.
See also “Making Ontolica Available” for more information about the purpose of each of these steps.
Need more help with this?
SUBMIT YOUR SUPPORT & SERVICE TICKET HERE ..