How to Migrate Search and Preview – from SP2010 to SP2013
General preparations and installation:
1. Install a server with the new platform software “SP2013”
2. Make a copy of all “SP2010” databases and setup a new SQL server with these database copies.
3. Install the Ontolica for “SP2010” on the new “SP2013” server
(you might user PowerShell for deployment of our wsp packages)
4. Attach the copied “SP2010” database, from the new SQL server to the SP2013 Farm.
5. Delete any Ontolica Search centers
6. When ready to upgrade the databases, uninstall Ontolica Search and Preview totally
-> upgrade the databases and install Ontolica Search & Preview for “SP2013”.
7. Re-create Ontolica Search centers based on the new site template.
For more go to Licensing from SP2010 to SP2013