For each search-tab configuration, you are able to configure a default filter, which will apply to all searches made where that search-tab applies. To find and configure these settings, do the following:
1. Navigate to the Quick Filters page for the site level and search-tab configuration at which you want the default filter to apply (see “The Quick Filters Page”).
2. If necessary, create the filter you wish to use as a default, as described in “Creating and Configuring Quick Filters”.
3. Click on the Settings button in the toolbar of the Quick Filters page to open the Quick Filters Settings page.
4. Use the Quick Filters Settings page to configure the default filter, as described below.
5. Click on OK to save your changes.