Settings made at the application level will be available to all site collections, sites, and pages that are part of that application. To make settings here, do the following:
1. Log onto the SharePoint Central Administration site.
2. Click on the Application Management tab.
3. Under the Ontolica for SharePoint heading, click on the Manage Ontolica Modules link. The Manage Ontolica Modules page opens.
4. Under the Ontolica Search heading, click on the Manage Search Tabs link.
5. Use the Web Application drop-down list to select the web application that you wish to configure.You now see the Search Tabs page for your selected application.