When deactivated at the farm level, the Ontolica farm-level features will no longer be available. This has the following effects:
• Ontolica operations will not be available on the SharePoint Central Administration site.
• It will not be possible to deploy Ontolica to new applications.
• It will not be possible to re-activate Ontolica for existing site collections where it is currently deactivated.
• All site collections that already have Ontolica deployed and enabled will still function normally.
To activate or deactivate Ontolica farm-level features, do the following:
1. Open the SharePoint Central Administration site.
2. Click on the Operations tab.
3. The Operations page is now shown. Select Manage farm features under the Global Configuration heading. The Manage Farm Features page is now shown. Here, you can see and modify the activation status of each installed feature.
4. To toggle the activation status of Ontolica, click on the button next to the Ontolica Search for SharePoint icon.
Please see your SharePoint documentation for more information about how to open the SharePoint Central Administration site and use it to work with Features and other aspects of your SharePoint installation.