How to move MondoSearch to a website with a different port number
1) Open your MondoSearch Insite
2) Navigate to the OPTIONS>Configure menu item
3) Select Insite Alias near the top of the page.
4) Add your website with the new port number (eg:www.company.com:8080)
5) Select Add, OK, Save, Yes when prompted. Make sure you have saved the alias!
6) Open IIS on the server.
7) Create a new website with the new port
8) Point the website at the folder with MondoSearch’s Insite folder and IMG folder (wwwroot?) OR make copies of those folders in a new folder. Make sure the IUSR has the correct permissions for that folder.
9) Create a virtual directory in IIS for the website you just created. Name it cgi-bin and point it at the MondoSearchInstancesPublicExec folder.
10) Close IIS and open a web browser.
11) Open the Insite with the new URL (with new port)