Migrate/Integrate to WorkPoint fast and efficiently.
- no coding or developer resources needed!
Reviews from WorkPoint
IMPORTANTLY THE PRICE IS LOW!
- Flexible software subscription period: 1, 3 or 12 month
- Complete the WorkPoint start-up projects & tasks in record time
- As business consultant – Do things you never thought possible – without coding
Painless and extremely fast to get your content migrated or synchronized to the WorkPoint platform.
The Fusion – WorkPoint Template has the most common migration, data integration and Business Intelligence scenarios implemented for you.
You have great control over the flexible automation architecture that allows the content to be distributed across the many thousands of entity sites in your WorkPoint setup.
Ontolica Fusion features especially useful for migration to WorkPoint.
- Dynamically distribute files & Item data across thousands of WorkPoint entity sites.
- From FileShares use folder names to dynamically construct WorkPoint entity URL.
- From SharePoint Libraries use Item metadata to dynamically construct WorkPoint entity URL.
- PowerBI reporting on dynamically consolidated data sets across all Lists in entity Sites.
- Convert List Item Attachments into Document Library items and use List item data to construct the WorkPoint entity URL. Persist attachments Created/Modified timestamps.
- Migrate content from custom CMS systems and pair anonymously stored documents with metadata retrieved from Databases, XML, CSV or Excel.
- Extend the dynamic file distribution control using CSV, Excel, SP List or SQL. For-Each-Row you can define Source URL/UNC, Target WorkPoint URL, Include/Exclude filters etc. Combine values from multiple columns with the Excel-style calculation engine.
Cool Tech Features in SharePoint context you might find interesting.
- Migrate SharePoint Document version history. Selective or complete.
- Incremental jobs you can run repeatedly to transfer only changes since the last session.
- High performance. Up to 16gb/hour on a standard O365 tenant. More with the dedicated O365 tenant and SharePoint Server on-premises.
- Job Log for real-time monitoring and tracking. Detailed transfer reporting and e-mail notification on completion or if an error/warning occurs.
- Integrate/Sync: Items with data from CSV, Excel, Database or other SharePoint.
- Integrate/Sync: Documents back into FileShares or SharePoint Libraries.
- Tag Items with Managed Metadata or Lookups – both automatically resolved by label/name.
- Load metadata from external data sources and tag documents as they migrate or later as separate job without changing Modified/ModifiedBy.
- Calculation engine to transform Item column data without changing Modified/ModifiedBy.
- Schedule jobs to run unattended on the built-in Job Server. (Windows Service program)
- Migrate & Sync File Shares to multiple Document Libraries
- Convert List Item Attachments to Document Items
- React to Changes in Lists & Libraries