A Software License key has to be acquired for each computer.
1 SOFTWARE LICENSE KEY FOR 1 COMPUTER:
- The Software License needs a Software License Key for each computer to run on
- The Software License Key is bound to the computer
- 1 user is normally equal to 1 computer, 1 software license, and 1 software license key
- More on Multiple users or Multi-user
Software License Key:
- A computer with the software license installed requires a Software License Key to run
- A Software License Key is bound to 1 Computer
- A computer is considered any workstation, server or other devices where the software license is installed.
The software license allowed:
- To be installed, should be according to the number of computer license key(s) acquired
- In use, should be according to the number of computer license key(s) acquired
- Range of functionality should be according to the computer license key(s) acquired
Fusion TRIAL and FREE editions license are born with an automatic limited license key
Thanks for your feedback.