The support tickets have to be an effective and constructive way to solve the issues together.
Not considered as support:
- Issue of a character there can’t be solved within the ticket in the Support & Support Center
- Issue of the type, we can’t solve within a short and effective dialog on max. 2-3 replies
- Issue on a support level not covered by the customer’s agreement and/or assurance
- All issues must be submitted in our ticket system., any other type of support method is considered as payable service time.
Example of issues not considered as support:
- Phone, online and on-premises meetings
- Information gathering
- Material analyzing
- Diagnostic of installation
- Specific installation issues
- Service issues
Thanks for your feedback.