END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE LICENSE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SOFTWARE.
THE MANUFACTURE (HEREINAFTER CALLED THE “SOFTWARE HOUSE” or “Software House”) OF THIS SOFTWARE PROGRAM (HEREINAFTER CALLED THE “SOFTWARE PROGRAM” or “Software Program” ) IS WILLING TO LICENSE THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM TO YOU AS THE COMPANY, OR THE LEGAL ENTITY THAT WILL BE UTILIZING THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM (REFERENCED BELOW AS “END-USER” or “End-user”) ONLY ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT AND PAYS OR HAS PAID THE SOFTWARE HOUSE, ITS RESELLERS OR AGENTS, ALL THE APPLICABLE PAYMENTS, AND FEES.
THIS IS A LEGAL AND ENFORCEABLE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND THE SOFTWARE HOUSE. BY INSTALLING THE PROGRAM, THE SOFTWARE KEY LICENSE, SIGNING AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE INDICATING ASSENT ELECTRONICALLY OR PHYSICALLY, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, MAKE NO FURTHER USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROGRAM.
The Software Program license, documentation and all intellectual property that accompanies this license (collectively the “Software Program”) is the property of the Software House, or its authorized licensors, and is protected by copyright and other applicable laws.
End-user acquires a user license with the rights to use the Software Program as is, while the Software House continues to own the Software Program.
The Software House governs under what circumstances the Software Program can be acquired, transferred, updated, migrated and maintained, and will make separate declaration heron or deliver information on request.
Only the Software House authorized companies or legal entity:
- can make any development, support, service, distribution, sale, and marketing of the Software.
- can embed the Software license, or part of the Software technology, for use in other software solutions.
- can make any reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, translate, attempt to discover the source code create derivative works from the Software
The Software Program governs:
- any releases, revisions, functionality, restriction, or enhancements to the Software.
- for what purpose and intention, the software where developed and designed for, and any use of the Software is “as is” and “as available”, and must only be used with respect therefor.
- mandatory is the Software Assurance unless the Software is acquired as a perpetual software license indicated on the invoice
The Software Program may:
- contain enforcement technology, that is designed to prevent piracy, unlicensed or other illegal use of the Software.
- require a key license with information of the acquired Software functionality, expiration dates and resources, for example, but not limited to, number of servers, computers and/or other devices, named and/or anonymous users and clients, function and modules, volume and/or size, other references as MS SharePoint Farm ID etc.
- collect and log information to provide identity and use qualification for support and service.
Limited Warranty and Liability:
- In the event of defects within 14 days from the date of acquiring and/or as indicated in the Software Assurance
- In any event, will no one be liable for direct or indirect damages, lost profit and/or lost data, arising out of the use of the Software Program.
- In no case, shall any liability could exceed the directly paid price of the Software Program.
This Agreement remains in force until End-User or the Software House terminates this Agreement. Upon termination of this Agreement, End-User must permanently delete all copies of the Software under its control or in its possession, and upon request by the Software House, must provide a written confirmation of such deletion.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Denmark. Any dispute between the parties will be settled in the Maritime and Commercial Court in Copenhagen. The Software House reserves the right to choose another country or state to settle a dispute between parties.
Any dispute directly or indirectly regarding the Software, the EULA and third-party property rights, must immediately be transferred to the Software House.
Disclaimer and change eligibility
We accept no liability for errors and reserve the right to make changes to new software version and/or once a year without any further notice!